|서비스:||OEM ODM||와이어 직경:||0.07mm~20mm|
|재료:||스테인레스 강||표면 처리:||살포하는 도금|
|발송:||바다/공기에 의하여/표현하십시오||포장:||Carton+ 나무 상자|
SUS304는 형성 Springs,
SUS316 와이어 성형 Springs,
SUS304 전문 봄을 배선합니다
OEM Wholesale Price Customized Shape Carbon Steel Bending Wire Forming Springs
The difference between the special-shaped spring and the conventional spring is that the spring itself is irregular, with curved and a large number of complicated angle designs. Suitable for some special occasions.
Types of special-shaped springs special-shaped springs special-shaped compression springs special-shaped torsion springs special-shaped leaf springs special-shaped circlips
There are many types of special-shaped springs, which are introduced below:
(1) Reducing helical spring: It is used in some special occasions. The material of the reducing spring is generally circular cross-section material, and most of them bear compression load.
(2) Leaf spring: The material of this spring is the spring strip (or plate), which is processed by special molds on special equipment or general pressure processing machine tools. Leaf springs, wave springs, and light springs have thinner materials, while medium or large disc springs often have thicker materials. These springs are also widely used.
(3) When the installation space is limited, a spring with a rectangular cross-section material is often used. A spring made with a rectangular cross-section material can obtain a larger load under the same space and the same amount of deformation. Compared with a spring with a circular cross-section material, this type of spring has a larger cross-sectional area in the same space, so it absorbs more energy, as shown in the figure below. It can be used for heavy machinery, stamping dies or particularly rigid springs
Special-shaped Springs product attributes
|Customizable||Can made by your drawings, sample and dimension|
|Surface Treatment||White zinc plating, Color zinc plating, Nickel plating, Chrome plated, Cataphoresis, Become black, Powder coating, Apply oil ,paint or as customers' request|
|Material||Steel/Carbon steel/music wire/Stainless steel(SUS304,SUS316,17-7PH etc.) Allow steel(titanium etc.)/flat wire/square wire/MONEL K-500|
|Advantages||high quality, competitive price, first-class automatic production equipment, safe packaging and timely delivery.|
|Applications||Precision equipment, electronics, toys, door locks, mechanical equipment, various vehicles.|
Application of Special-shaped Springs
Aviation, automotive, motorbike, bicycle, automatic equipment, household appliance, medical device ,toy, telecommunication, computer, instrument and meter, furniture, electric tools, mold and other industries.
Custom Special-shaped Springs
Special-shaped Springs forming machine
Due to the ever-changing variety and shape of springs, it is required that the spring machinery can meet the requirements of convenient adjustment and suitable for multiple varieties. The new profiled spring forming machine has been able to complete a series of complex actions from wire feeding to coil springs and bending, and finally can also perform hook and loop processing of the spring tail. It can not only make compression springs, but also can easily produce tension springs, torsion springs, double-headed torsion springs, double-layer springs, and various types of springs.
Mark on one end of the spring
The spring mark usually exists on one end of the spring. The spring is marked mainly for the following aspects:
1. Colors are marked on one or both ends of springs with different wire diameters to distinguish spring specifications.
2. The design of the two ends of the spring is different, and the color is marked on one end to facilitate the judgment of the installation direction of the spring during installation.
3. Springs of different materials are marked with color to help distinguish specifications.
4. Springs of different strength are marked with color.
The spring mark is equivalent to the spring ID card, and there are some springs used in important places, which also need to be laser engraved and coded
Q: Are you a factory?
A: We are a 32-year-old factory, we pick up OEM/ODM orders.
Q: When can I get a quote?
A: We will quote you within 24 hours after receiving your inquiry. If you are in urgent need of price, please call us or let us know in your email address so that we can respond to your inquiry first.
Q: How to customize (OEM/ODM)?
A: If you have product drawings or samples, please send them to us and we can customize them according to your requirements. We will also provide our professional advice on products to maximize design performance..
Q:How long is your delivery time?
A: It usually takes 5~15 days, depending on the quantity you need. If time is urgent, you can arrange it.
How to choose a spring manufacturer? We can judge by inspecting the following 10 points of spring manufacturers:
1. Types of springs that can be produced.
Different types of springs require different production equipment. The more types that can be produced, the more complete the production equipment of the company.
2. Ask about the production accuracy of the spring.
The precision of producing springs represents the production technology capability of the spring factory. The higher the production precision, the more attention the spring factory pays to the quality of the products.
3. Whether there is a research and development team.
The R&D team is indispensable for an enterprise. The R&D team of the spring factory can make this enterprise develop in the direction of new processes and new technologies. ~Innovative ability
4. Whether the production equipment is imported.
Most of the domestic spring equipment is used to produce some non-important parts of the spring, the overall production accuracy is low, and there is a certain gap in product consistency. The higher the precision of the spring equipment, the higher the precision of the spring can be made.
5. Output of spring production.
The production output of springs represents the production capacity of this enterprise. The greater the production capacity, the stronger the supply capacity and the stronger the relative delivery guarantee.
6. Which manufacturers are the suppliers for?
As the saying goes, to marry a wife, you must choose the right person, and you also need to find a partner. For example, you are in the automotive industry, and Xinxiang Huispring Spring Co., Ltd. is a spring for the automotive industry. They directly supply the German Bosch company, so the product quality must be very guaranteed. This is very suitable for you. If you are making a ballpoint pen and you want an ordinary ballpoint pen spring, then this bright spring spring may not be suitable for you. You should choose an ordinary spring factory.
7. Whether there is a special testing department and whether the testing equipment is complete.
The inspection department is a necessary department of the spring enterprise. If no one supervises quality control, or quality control cannot use effective equipment for inspection, then no one would dare to use such products.
8. What is the defective rate of the spring produced? ,
The defective rate of springs of qualified spring manufacturers is generally between 5 and 12 parts per million. This data contains the data of nonconforming products detected by the manufacturer. The smaller the data, the stronger the accuracy and consistency of spring production.
9. Where are the raw materials of the springs purchased and whether they are inspected plate by plate.
The production process of the spring is very important, and the raw material of the spring is more important. For the same material, some material dealers sell it for 5 yuan, and some material dealers sell it for 10 yuan. Why is this? On the one hand, it is the consistency of the steel wire, such as some places where it is thick and some places, on the other hand, whether the composition of the spring material is evenly distributed and whether the content is qualified. The spring produced by unqualified spring raw materials is also unqualified, such as frequent breakage or deformation, and the spring load cannot be reached.
10. Whether it has the qualification certificate of the relevant industry.
For the spring industry, are some certificates very difficult to obtain, such as IATF16949 and GJB 9001C. These are very rare certificates. If this spring company has these qualifications, at least it proves to be very formal.
Finally, we still have to conduct on-site inspections and see how much the registered capital of this spring factory is, so as to avoid subsequent supply problems.